Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Favorite Things

An outfit I made for Alisa.
My first skirt (that I made myself).

Carson's newest favorite thing.
So we recently got back the baby swing that we lent to Jenn for Max. I bring it in the house and set it up in the living room, not really knowing where to put it. Carson immediately gets in it and starts swinging. It is now his favorite thing to do. He opens it and climbs up all by himself and will just chill there. I guess his other favorite thing at the moment is putting his snow boots on while in the house. He will see them and INSIST that he wear them. If his coat is in sight then it is also mandatory that he put that on as well. So he will just walk around the house in these big snow boots and winter coat. We take them off for naptime, then back on they go. I'll have to try and get a picture of it as well. Just humorous.
The other two pictures are things I have recently made. Someone requested pictures so here they are.


3 comments:

  1. Trew has those same jammies! (actually they were Dallins)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Alisa's outfit. It is so cute.
    carson in the swing. Well what can I say. But anything that makes them quiet is good.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I got to see the outfit on Alysa today and CUTE!!!! It turned an ordinary outfit into a super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete