Thursday, February 19, 2009

Starting Out

So I've been meaning/wanting to start a blog for some time now. I'm finally doing it for three reasons. First, for Bethany. This is in hopes that she is able to read this from time to time while on her Mission. Second, for my own sanity. To have to the ability to treat this as a journal and complain when I need to the most, and to share happiness all the other times. Finally, for my children's sake. For when I fail on doing every other keepsake for them, then maybe they will at least have this.

The title: So maybe my life isn't that hard...well it really isn't. But, on days like today, I truly feel like it is. I have to stop and remember that life isn't all bad. Lessons...yeah you'll probably never learn anything from me, but hey, it sounds cool.

Tomorrow morning I get to take Carson to the doctor's. Mainly I'm taking him to be sure he doesn't have ear infections. He was pretty sick last week, sickiest he's ever been in his short 16 month life, and I want to be sure he has recovered. I guess the reason I question it is because he has literally turned into an absolute terror. He is extremely clingy, which is so not him. Carson is the type that will go to anyone who will pay attention to him. He is also just winey, constantly. It is about to drive me over the edge. It could just be a phase he is going through, but it is such a change in behavior for him that I want to be sure I'm not ignoring some sickness that he could potentially have.

I know that 95% of the reason someone wants to look at your blog is for the pictures. For this reason I will try to get some posted ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't you tell me you started this!!! How did you set my blog as a follower? I need to do the same to yours.

    ReplyDelete