Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Family Picture

This past weekend was picture weekend. Saturday Chris photographed a 35th high school reunion. Then on Sunday I convinced Chris to go to the park and take a family photo. My goal was to get the pretty fall leaves, but since it has been so cold they only stayed really pretty for a few days. Carson looks like his typical self when you try to get him to take a picture..."I'm going to ruin this for you" is his thought process.
Carson LOVES to look through the binoculars to find "big bucks".

Carson's typical look when he knows you are wanting a picture. It is a good thing I don't have to try to convince anyone that he is a happy child through pictures, I would fail. He really isn't ALWAYS grouchy.
Mom and Carson
FYI - it snowed for the first time this season on Saturday (10/17).
It wasn't a lot but it was definitely snow...UGGHH!

1 comment:

  1. Can he be hired out? What a great photo...We've debated getting another family photo this year but they're expensive and we're cheap!
    p.s--we're coming down for Thanksgiving so we gotta figure something out!

    ReplyDelete