Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Boys


Every once in a while I think that my kids are amazing and realize how much I adore them. I decided I would take a night and post some cute pictures I snapped of them today. Carson is my little stubborn guy. He knows what he wants, is independent, and worships his father. He would watch cartoons all day long if I let him. He really doesn't get into things he shouldn't. He has finally started potty training and we are thrilled about that (we'll see how long it takes). His newest thing is that I HAVE to tell him a (made-up) story every night....
"Good night Carson"
"Momma lay down and tell me a story"
I lay down with him
"Carson, what do you want me to tell you a story about"
"Bears, Bucks annnddd Cookies"

Cooper, on the other hand, is my touble maker. He looks for things to get into that he shouldn't; the trash can, the bathroom cabinet, Carson's potty, throwing Carson's set up train tracks as far as he can.
He also has some absolute fascination with opening and closing any type of doors. He refuses to sit in his bouncer or swing. Anything that restrains him from moving about he puts up a fight on. He is so petite that if you aren't holding him with a good grip then he will practically jump out of your hands. He is a determined little guy but has a big spunk of a personality.


Yes that is a screw driver that he stole from the toolbox.

2 comments:

  1. how cute. I love Carson's story and Coop's screwdriver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much he looks like Chris with his hair short like that!

    ReplyDelete