Well the month of March decided to "enter like a Lion", as Chris would say, and snowed 5 inches. Because of this there was no school. Heather, Carson and I decided to venture to Johnson City to Adventure Zone and have a day of fun. Chris was a little more interested in fishing (in the freezing cold), so he opted out. It was the first time we had been here and I was mostly impressed. It was basically a room full of arcades, even some for Carson, go karts, batting cage, miniature golf, and toddler zone. Carson played in the toddler zone for a little bit sliding, but then became more interested in what Heather was doing in the arcade area. We spent the rest of the time riding motorcycles and at the batting cage. Carson was extremely upset he couldn't go in and hit balls himself so I got one and tried throwing it to him. He of course couldn't hit it so he would just putt it around like a golf ball with his baseball bat. He enjoyed it so I guess it makes no difference to the rules of the game.





Go Flossie! Sean insists we go to Chuck E. Cheese, for the kids ya know. *wink, wink* AHHH, I wish we lived close so we could play!
ReplyDeleteOk--first of all...are you seriously standing in front of a baseball coming towards your pregnant abdomen and
ReplyDeletesecond...where did you get the adorable backdrop. everyone has such cute ones and i can't ever find them...HELP!
That's awesome Flossie, I thought it was a 10 year old girl, was wondering why you snapped a picture of a little girl.
ReplyDeleteNow I now.