I was really bad about taking pictures during this festive time so I have posted a few that I stole from Tripp.
Katie and Carson...I think Katie is showing Carson how to be gentle with flowers
Jake, Carson and Cohen...We're missing MaxOn Wednesday, May 27th, Aunt Lianne got us into Tweetsie. It poured rain to begin with and then chilled enough for the kids, and most adults, to hit all the rides. Being 36 weeks pregnant I opted out of the rides, but Carson was able to go with others so he highly enjoyed that.
The first thing we did was ride Tweetsie Railroad (a.k.a the Train) while we prayed it would stop raining. Carson LOVED the train. When we came to the stops with cowboys and indians fighting he thought it was even more cool. He was ready to jump in if he had his own gun to go "bang, bang" with.
At the end of the day Grandma bought everyone chocolate...YUM! All the kids got Chocolate lollipops and these two boys sure did enjoy them.
At the end he truly looked like he was going to explode from chocolate overdose...so cute.
Well the family reunion was fun, and we will truly miss having the Swapp's only 5 hours from us, but will just have to visit Minn. Chris says this is fine because the state is full of great lakes to fish in...find a vacation spot that has fishing and he is there in a heartbeat. We did gain Erin and Mark (and munchkins) who moved to Charlotte. This will enable us to see them more often which is exciting.

Alright, Mall of America here we come! You can visit your sister and I'll visit my friend and we'll shop 'til we drop...just hurry up and have this baby already!
ReplyDeletei stole a couple of your pictures!
ReplyDelete