I wanted to post this picture of Chris and his Turkey catch for 2009. May 7th was his lucky day. He had gotten home from work and ventured into the woods at 6:30 pm. It was only about an hour later that he returned with this lovely creature. I try to be optimistic about things like this and tell myself that at least if the world starts to come to an end then we won't have problems eating...just send Chris into the woods.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Tribute to Chris and his Turkey
So when I started this blog I thought I might actually be decent at it. I would write rather often. Now, only a short time later, you are good to see an update once a month. I imagine this will only get worse once our second son is born...but hey maybe it will miraculously get better.
I wanted to post this picture of Chris and his Turkey catch for 2009. May 7th was his lucky day. He had gotten home from work and ventured into the woods at 6:30 pm. It was only about an hour later that he returned with this lovely creature. I try to be optimistic about things like this and tell myself that at least if the world starts to come to an end then we won't have problems eating...just send Chris into the woods.

I wanted to post this picture of Chris and his Turkey catch for 2009. May 7th was his lucky day. He had gotten home from work and ventured into the woods at 6:30 pm. It was only about an hour later that he returned with this lovely creature. I try to be optimistic about things like this and tell myself that at least if the world starts to come to an end then we won't have problems eating...just send Chris into the woods.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment