Friday, September 11, 2009

Falling in Love Again!

So I have decided that you fall in love with your child all over again when they start sleeping through the night. And sleeping through the night is exactly what Cooper T has done these past two nights. In bed by 10pm and not waking up until 8 am. It is like a small miracle in the life of a mother. When I was pregnant with Cooper all I really asked for was for him to be as good of a baby as Carson was. Carson was a great baby, in my eyes. Well I miraculously got an even better baby (at least I think so). Maybe it is that your parenting skills improve, and you aren't naive about some things as much as your were the first. Whatever the case may be...I'm happy to say it is working. Yes! I'm praying I don't jinx myself.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! It always feels so good when they do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh...Flossie, they are so adorable/handsome! What a beautiful family you have!!!

    ReplyDelete