So it is a week before Christmas and I'm finally getting around to posting our Thanksgiving. You can see how on top of life I am these days. Lack of sleep is starting to get to me.
The Sunday before Thanksgiving we headed to Chris's parents and enjoyed a GREAT meal. It was nice to get a pre-Thanksgiving feast...and the boys enjoyed it too. Carson loves going to play with Otis and Beasley (the dogs). They are smaller, indoor dogs, so he can tackle them and have a fair chance.
On Thanksgiving we went to Granny and Papaw Green's for a few hours. Here Carson loved playing with cousin Travis. Cooper just enjoyed being held by someone the entire time. After this we headed to Pond Mountain to spend the rest of the evening with my family. Erin (and family) and Sarah (and family) were up for the weekend, so we had a good time. We got to meet baby Will (Bodily) for the first time. He is a cutie. Talia is an exact replica of Sarah, but Will might actually look a bit more like Adam. Carson loves the chaos of all the cousins together. He has lots of choices of who to play with, and so many that are his age. Here Cooper enjoyed the attention of Addison (the biggest doll baby ever).
I wasn't too good at pictures, but I managed to get some off of Erin.
No comments:
Post a Comment