Thursday, May 10, 2012
"George"
Baby boy #3 is due to arrive here in a few weeks, and even though Chris and I are all too good at ignoring the fact that we need to come up with a name, occasionally the conversation pops up. We have asked the boys their input and suggestions, but it usually doesn't amount to anything. Cooper never gives any names and Carson tries but doesn't really come up with anything (until Scotia put the name Easton in his head and now that is what he is determined to name him).
Then one day Cooper's nursery teacher told me he had told her the babies name was going to be "George". I have no idea where this came from, as we have never mentioned it. So, we started asking Cooper what he wanted to name the baby and he continously tells us "George". When asked where this name comes from then he says "from tv". He is very adamant about this name and now insists on it, so we have told him that while it might not be on the birth certificate he is still welcomed to call him that.
My conclusion: Curious George is a monkey on tv and anyone who knows Cooper knows his obsession with his sock monkey "Boo". So, I'm assuming he feels the need to name his baby brother after a different monkey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #3?????????????? How did I miss the last 9 months of pregnancy. What a great friend I am. Well, congrats...can't wait to hear how it all goes and what the final verdict is. That's really great!
ReplyDelete