![]() |
| Stolen from Heather Hoeke Longnecker |
I was asked if I wanted to participate in this (what I consider insane) wellness challenge. The following are the 10 daily goals:
1. Drink 48 ounces of water a day.
2. 45 minutes of exercise (doesn't have to be consecutive)
3. No soda or alcohol
4. No sweets a.k.a. desserts, pastries, candy, etc. (Sugar-free alternatives are okay)
5. No fast food or unhealthy snacks
6. Consume two servings of fruits and veggies each day
7. No eating after 8 p.m.
8. Read 15 minutes of spiritual or motivational text
9. Write in your journal or blog.
10. Make a personal goal everyday (getting 8 hours of sleep, organizing a closet, reading to your kids each night, etc.)
**You get ONE FREE POINT PER AREA, PER WEEK. For example, you can skip exercise for one day a week and still get your point or you can have one whole free day!
2. 45 minutes of exercise (doesn't have to be consecutive)
3. No soda or alcohol
4. No sweets a.k.a. desserts, pastries, candy, etc. (Sugar-free alternatives are okay)
5. No fast food or unhealthy snacks
6. Consume two servings of fruits and veggies each day
7. No eating after 8 p.m.
8. Read 15 minutes of spiritual or motivational text
9. Write in your journal or blog.
10. Make a personal goal everyday (getting 8 hours of sleep, organizing a closet, reading to your kids each night, etc.)
**You get ONE FREE POINT PER AREA, PER WEEK. For example, you can skip exercise for one day a week and still get your point or you can have one whole free day!
I looked at this as the perfect opportunity to lose the couple extra pounds from Caden, and to get more fit and healthy. I've never done anything like this, so I will update this blog after the 21 days and see if I've accomplished anything.

No comments:
Post a Comment