Thursday, July 9, 2009

Carson and Cooper Pics

Pajama Buddies
T-Shirts I madeThey are so happy together...

We got one smiling (probably had to bribe him).

Granny and Papaw Green with 3 grandsons and 2 great-grandsons

Great-Granny Green & Cooper

Carson and his "new" motorcycle passed down from Travis. He hasn't quite got the hang of how to make it go, but loves it nonetheless, especially when someone else walks beside him and makes it move. Recognize the "smile" Carson is giving?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, #1 it WAS yesterday we were there and it is CRAZY! #2 I looked at our map a hundred times and I thought you guys lived over by Marion which is like four or five hour drive to 95, right? I REALLY wanted to see you (and Erin) I was waving to you!! #3 the kids actually were real good in the car, thanks to the dollar store! and #4 your kids are so cute! I can't wait to meet them! I'll call you soon, or call me!!

    ReplyDelete