Heather came for a visit and the boys and I were the ones to drive her back to the Raleigh airport. Since we were in the area, we decided to try out the Marble Museum that I had heard a lot about. It ended up being one of the best kids museum I've been to. We were there for 2-3 hours, and could have stayed another 2-3 hours without getting bored.
A sand castle in a little park outside the museum
Caden often times thinks he is an animal that should be caged up. I sometimes wished we owned a kennel to cage him up.
The vet was a definite favorite for all 3 boys
![]() |
| The puppy that Caden insisted go with him all over the museum |
![]() |
| Cooper "walking the plank" |
![]() |
| Carson loved making electricity |
It's definitely a museum we'll visit again when we are in the area!



























No comments:
Post a Comment